Tuesday, October 7, 2008
- I have a question.
- The prices are sharply dropping in stock markets,
oil markets, everywhere.
- It's so frightening, isn't it?
- If they sell something, then they have cash in hand
don't they? For what they are using the cash?
Cash itself bears no yields.
Just having cash is meaningless, isn't it?
- They fear if they invest money, it will
never return to themselves in the present climate.
The money may turn to the trash after all.
- So they are saving their cash in their
cabinet, aren't they?