Saturday, October 18, 2008

Evening Shift


-I hope the Diet would be proceeded in the evening.
-Why?
-On some weekday holidays I happen to see live broadcasts
of the Diet. It is much more interesting than I expected.
-Really? I've never seen the live of the Diets.
-When we watch TV news, the Diet proceedings would appear
probably within a minutes.
However when watch the live broadcasts, you can tell
which Diet member is how serious toward the issue.
I feel they are making more serious debates than expected.
-I have assumed that the Diet proceedings are
half ceremonies.
-Oh no. I believe it's us, the working people, that should
watch the Diet proceedings.
It'll make us think how our money should be used.
-That's why the evening shift of the Diet is preferable.
The Diet members usually say they are with ordinary people,
and if that's true, why don't they realize the evening shift?

No comments: